SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA!!!

Ok so yes look at me being the post master lately..but I just can't let this occasion pass by without something being said. So yes I FIANLLY got to six flags great america theme park and yes it was totally awsome. THis is the only other theme park I've been too beside Paramount Canada's wonderland and well it is quite awsome too. We hummed and hawwed about going b/c well it was 100 degrees...litereally and so we thought we were going to melt...and we almost did but it was definately worth it. Sam had so much fun, even though it pretty much wiped him out lol. He got on a few rides, played in the water, had late lunch and then Naomi took the boys home for naps while Matt and I headed back in for the rollercoaster fun. We were quite plesantly surprised to find that the lineups (b/c it was dinnertime) were actually short. I think the max we waited was for the SUPERMAN and that was only 20 min. IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT WOW what a ride...so totally felt like you were flying. Sometimes I think I might be a little to trusting in equipment but hey if it fails and i'm having fun well then i'll die happy right? :D
neways I'm going to try uploading some pictures of the day so here goes nothing

This is am on the lady bug ride in tiny toon land.

Sam and I having fun in the water park. Wish you could hear his giggle b/c its GREAT!

Sam and Mommy.
Bens grin and giggle just melts your heart everytime :D

Sam's first ride expereince - the double decked merry-go-round. He didn't want to get off b/c he loved the horsey.

Sam at the end of the day...think we really tuckered him out, but he was a great trooper.

1 Comments:
Looks like fun! Although, it appears the "fun" put your little nephew to sleep ;)
By
Kevin P, At
12:53 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home