Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sad Day here....

Well the sad day came, Ruthie and Steph had to leave this morning :( Farewell ladies!!! YOU WILL BE MISSED! We had a nice birthday dinner for Katie and Ruthie lastnight at La Cumbre. It is such a beautiful view from there and the food is amazing too, especially the chocolate cheesecake!!! Wow I really love cheesecake now.
So neways here are some pics I promised from the falls and from La Cumbre

Amy, Steph, Me, Ruthie, Melodee and Trina at La Cumbre


This is Pulhapanzak Falls - Very Beautiful..especially from under/behind it!!! Me over looking the falls from the top, what an awsome place to truely expereince Gods Power!


If you look closely you will see Jonathan Franck jumping off the rocks. That is one of the spots that we all had a great time jumping from. What a rush!!

If you look closely again you will see a group of people in the middle at the bottom of the falls. This is the other spot that we jumped from. Smaller jump but closer to the big water.

While we were at Bagope we got to watch as the workers harvested the sugarcane fields. What an impressive amount of work they accomplished in just one day, and in such crazy heat too!!

This was part of the field...if you look close at the middle you can see them still working, and on the ground you can see the lines of harvested sugarcane.

5 Comments:

  • Heidi!
    margaret here... long time no see! I just wanted to leave a little note to say that I love your blog and I LOVE your pictures! I hope you have a better week this week and I'll be praying for you! Love and hugs from Sudbury...

    ><>Margaret
    ps. 1 Peter 3:13-14

    By Blogger Margaret, At 3:03 PM  

  • Hey Margaret :D
    I'm so glad you found my blog :D and I am trying to do better at keeping it updated;) especially with pictures...they say a 1000 words hehe... I miss being in sudbury with you all....hugs right back at you!! and by the way I don't think I told you but I really appreciated your email a while back with your "Hero" essay :D Thankyou SOOO MUCH!!

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 7:16 PM  

  • That waterfall is absolutely breathtaking! I guess Ill have to take another trip to Honduras :D.

    By Blogger Asylum, At 2:58 PM  

  • I know isn't it!!! love it there...we went back to the water hole this weekend..i'll post some pics from there soon.

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 4:13 PM  

  • Enjoyed a lot! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home