2 and half days left!!
How fast time goes by....the ever looking forward to LAST DAY OF SCHOOL has come around again, which means that I get to go home for the summer once again!!! oh how I am sooo looking forward to going home! I am ready for a break and to see family and friends!
Life is busy here as we get ready for the favourite time of year...REPORT CARDS!!! arrrgg...dreaded time for teachers, espeically since it means that we are going to have a NEVER ending 8-5pm day to hand them out! (more time for parents to come in and protest their son or daughters grade) . Neways I'm not bitter that its a 8-5 day at all....maybe i'll get another post done to tell you how it goes...seeing I probably won't have a whole lot else to do seeing its our last day too.
Alrighty well here are some pictures from the last little bit. Hope you like them.
miss you all
love
Heidi 8)
Me at the Villa diving (from the side of the pool not a diving board :( sniff sniff)

Betsy, Amy and I going to the Gatsby party.

Amy, Katie and I after the concert. We are going to miss katie next year!! She is the cutest ever!

My Juv. volleyball team after we came 3rd in the ABSH tournament!

Life is busy here as we get ready for the favourite time of year...REPORT CARDS!!! arrrgg...dreaded time for teachers, espeically since it means that we are going to have a NEVER ending 8-5pm day to hand them out! (more time for parents to come in and protest their son or daughters grade) . Neways I'm not bitter that its a 8-5 day at all....maybe i'll get another post done to tell you how it goes...seeing I probably won't have a whole lot else to do seeing its our last day too.
Alrighty well here are some pictures from the last little bit. Hope you like them.
miss you all
love
Heidi 8)
Me at the Villa diving (from the side of the pool not a diving board :( sniff sniff)

Betsy, Amy and I going to the Gatsby party.

Amy, Katie and I after the concert. We are going to miss katie next year!! She is the cutest ever!

My Juv. volleyball team after we came 3rd in the ABSH tournament!

Here is our whole team, including my assistant coach Jen Arnold...we had a great time coaching together...looking forward to next year!
Chris and I at the Gatsby party.
Our family pride stickers...so fun.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home