Back on Home Turf!
Wow does it ever feel good to be home. I can't believe I've actually been home now for a week already!! how crazy. It sure took a long time to get home. Our trip, as Amy has already described so well, was not a smooth as usual. Actually come to think of it, it was the worst trip I've had yet. We were delayed, then cancelled, and then delayed and then lost my luggaged :( but in the end everything made it back here almost safe and sound (some pottery broke..sniff sniff...)
Well after being up late tue night I headed off wed to London for Jordan's wedding rehersal and dinner. It was SOO awsome to get to see Julia, Jordan and Darcie right away after getting home. I miss you ladies soo much during the year! You have no idea...ok well I think you do hehehe.....I got a chance to hang out with some of Jordan and Julia's friends and Bryan...who is definately a keeper Jord. What an awsome bunch they are...and so musical too. Unbeleiveably musical actually. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and went off with just one hitch;) hehe. Sorry there are not pictures yet...I am not on my own computer so as soon as I get my computer online I will be posting up some great pics of the beautiful couple, party and day! It was a VERY late night...haha or early depending how you look at it...4AM was about the last time I saw before crashing. Darcie and I drove home to oshawa the next day and thought we beat the traffic but were quickly iniciated into the not Toronto traffic but the suburbia traffic...it was unreal, what is normally a 20 min drive on the 401 took us over an hour!!! Thankfully though we found the bus station in time and the bus was even running behind so Miss Darc didn't miss her ride to Ottawa! We had a great, and much needed, catch up time driving back. I'm looking forward to another visit in Ottawa in a couple weeks...some ultimate is definatly going to be a must!
Well that about somes up this past week....except for yesterday night when I got to take to the apple tree in the back my moms alagator chainsaw. How fun was that...its a pretty slick little rig...who knew you could cut off branches while actually being in the tree! Sadly no pictures were taken..so you get to imagine your own. note no one was hurt!
While the rest of this week holds some shopping, hair cut, chiropractor all the essential visits. Rollerbades were broken in again yesterday....got a good blade in as its cheaper on gas right now lol! and I'm feeling lazy with no physical activity!
alrighty well thats all for now...hoping pictures will get posted soon. I'll let you know.
love you all and SOOOOO glad to be home!
Heidi 8)
Well after being up late tue night I headed off wed to London for Jordan's wedding rehersal and dinner. It was SOO awsome to get to see Julia, Jordan and Darcie right away after getting home. I miss you ladies soo much during the year! You have no idea...ok well I think you do hehehe.....I got a chance to hang out with some of Jordan and Julia's friends and Bryan...who is definately a keeper Jord. What an awsome bunch they are...and so musical too. Unbeleiveably musical actually. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and went off with just one hitch;) hehe. Sorry there are not pictures yet...I am not on my own computer so as soon as I get my computer online I will be posting up some great pics of the beautiful couple, party and day! It was a VERY late night...haha or early depending how you look at it...4AM was about the last time I saw before crashing. Darcie and I drove home to oshawa the next day and thought we beat the traffic but were quickly iniciated into the not Toronto traffic but the suburbia traffic...it was unreal, what is normally a 20 min drive on the 401 took us over an hour!!! Thankfully though we found the bus station in time and the bus was even running behind so Miss Darc didn't miss her ride to Ottawa! We had a great, and much needed, catch up time driving back. I'm looking forward to another visit in Ottawa in a couple weeks...some ultimate is definatly going to be a must!
Well that about somes up this past week....except for yesterday night when I got to take to the apple tree in the back my moms alagator chainsaw. How fun was that...its a pretty slick little rig...who knew you could cut off branches while actually being in the tree! Sadly no pictures were taken..so you get to imagine your own. note no one was hurt!
While the rest of this week holds some shopping, hair cut, chiropractor all the essential visits. Rollerbades were broken in again yesterday....got a good blade in as its cheaper on gas right now lol! and I'm feeling lazy with no physical activity!
alrighty well thats all for now...hoping pictures will get posted soon. I'll let you know.
love you all and SOOOOO glad to be home!
Heidi 8)

2 Comments:
Heids! Welcome back to Canada! Have a great time. I'm sooo sad that I'm gonna miss you (unless you wanta come up to Cat Lake...come on, I know you wanta...it's cool here...we live on a lake ;)).
By
Asylum, At
7:10 PM
Welcome back to Canada! Yes I have something to tell everyone...it's on my blog now;)
love you...come visit the north
Erin
By
Unknown, At
10:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home