HAPPY BIRTHDAY POST
This is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my most favourite GRAMPA IN THE WORLD!!! I love you soo much and wish I could be there to give you a HUGE hug....but that will have to wait for just another couple weeks!! I hope you have a very special day, make sure to get out to Giovanni's!! for me too! Love you lots
Also another HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out goes to Kyle. I hope you enjoy your present and put it to good use!! We love you and appreciate everything you do for us. I hope you felt our love and support on your special day :)
one week today I will be home!!!!! oh soo soon...
miss you all
Heidi 8)
Also another HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out goes to Kyle. I hope you enjoy your present and put it to good use!! We love you and appreciate everything you do for us. I hope you felt our love and support on your special day :)
one week today I will be home!!!!! oh soo soon...
miss you all
Heidi 8)

6 Comments:
double meaning on the oh "soo" soon, eh?
By
Burly, At
12:32 PM
hehehe just maybe!! good catch
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
11:03 PM
so i finally got around to reading all your last blogs...yay for beating and keeping up with amy! i hope you're having a good time with you family, i miss you already!!!
By
Anonymous, At
9:43 AM
hi heidi ... sounds like you're having a fabulous time in honduras ... that's where you are, right? that's what your blog indicates;)
By
Burly, At
11:37 AM
Thankyou for posting melodee!! yes i am having a good time at home...yes matt I am at home..but this is the first time i've gotten online since i left honduras yes its been a week! crazy that you need to be in a 3rd world country to have cable internet!
I'll try to blog soon...once i get up to grampas and can get my computer online to put pictures up.
miss you too
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
1:08 PM
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
By
Anonymous, At
12:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home