Getting Ready for another long drive
Well my time down here in chi-town, well Gurnee has come quickly to a close. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I'm happy though that I don't have to say goodbye to the Buehrle family just yet b/c I get to drive north with them to Bruce Mines where we will all be together for almost a week :D I do love it when we are all together up there.
neways I wanted to take some time to try to put some more pictures on...random ones of course. Sam is "napping" in his room..aka playing on his bed and Ben is sleeping peacefully behind me. Yes I'm babysitting again today :)
ok here goes..
Random yes I know..but funny still the same. This is an Elpaka for those of you who thought this funny animal was a Lama. My parents neighbours in Bruce Mines raise them. This little guy just won an award so he is in show form right now lol. Julia called him a Dr. Zeus character.

I love this little guy...he has the greatest grin it just melts your heart!

Sam playing in the park...totally awsome parks they have down there.

I ask you "How much cutier can one really get??"

This is Sam's idea of a double stroller. He loves to ride in there...I guess I can't blame him I would have, actually probably did do the same thing.

Dad and I cooking the Planked Salmon on the boat, on Skookum Lake. Maureen took this one..she did a great job Thanks Maureen. (she is our neighbour in Oshawa, for those of you who don't know her).

yummmm a little glipse at what Planked Salmon looks like. Oh man was it ever good.

The Mackinaw Bridge, what an amazing structure it truely is a marvel when you see just how large it really is.

For those of you who haven't been on the Mackinaw Bridge, there is a cool green section in the middle that you can see right through to the water as you drive. Well I wouldn't sugget looking if you are driving, but for passengers its great! Plus it sounds cool to drive on it.

Got to play some ball hockey while in Ottawa with Darcie and Keith. Forgot how much fun it is...

...even with sore wrists. I was done after the 2nd game but a 3rd tie breaker had to be played so thus one more it was. I hope this is not a glimpse of what my sporting life is going to soon be like :( Don't think I'm ready for that just yet!

On of my best fireworks pictures! How awsome is that!

This picture is for Melodee b/c this was a very rough small town group playing Sweet Home Alabama lol...and I thought of you Melodee. I'll call this band Small Town Mullet Mania.

Great picture of Julia, Darcie and me.

Darcie is trying to one up Matthew holding little Zachery at Jordans wedding. I love this picture!
neways I wanted to take some time to try to put some more pictures on...random ones of course. Sam is "napping" in his room..aka playing on his bed and Ben is sleeping peacefully behind me. Yes I'm babysitting again today :)
ok here goes..
Random yes I know..but funny still the same. This is an Elpaka for those of you who thought this funny animal was a Lama. My parents neighbours in Bruce Mines raise them. This little guy just won an award so he is in show form right now lol. Julia called him a Dr. Zeus character.

I love this little guy...he has the greatest grin it just melts your heart!

Sam playing in the park...totally awsome parks they have down there.

I ask you "How much cutier can one really get??"

This is Sam's idea of a double stroller. He loves to ride in there...I guess I can't blame him I would have, actually probably did do the same thing.

Dad and I cooking the Planked Salmon on the boat, on Skookum Lake. Maureen took this one..she did a great job Thanks Maureen. (she is our neighbour in Oshawa, for those of you who don't know her).

yummmm a little glipse at what Planked Salmon looks like. Oh man was it ever good.

The Mackinaw Bridge, what an amazing structure it truely is a marvel when you see just how large it really is.

For those of you who haven't been on the Mackinaw Bridge, there is a cool green section in the middle that you can see right through to the water as you drive. Well I wouldn't sugget looking if you are driving, but for passengers its great! Plus it sounds cool to drive on it.

Got to play some ball hockey while in Ottawa with Darcie and Keith. Forgot how much fun it is...

...even with sore wrists. I was done after the 2nd game but a 3rd tie breaker had to be played so thus one more it was. I hope this is not a glimpse of what my sporting life is going to soon be like :( Don't think I'm ready for that just yet!

On of my best fireworks pictures! How awsome is that!

This picture is for Melodee b/c this was a very rough small town group playing Sweet Home Alabama lol...and I thought of you Melodee. I'll call this band Small Town Mullet Mania.

Great picture of Julia, Darcie and me.

Darcie is trying to one up Matthew holding little Zachery at Jordans wedding. I love this picture!

9 Comments:
That alpaca looks like its wearing a helmet! I love the pictures, your vacation looks like a dream! And I'm glad that you're back to taking pictures of your food again!
By
-Amy-, At
2:05 PM
thanks for the picture! i love that you thought of me :D
By
Anonymous, At
2:36 PM
Heidi, Cindy and I sincerely enjoyed seeing you this last week. Your joy is a blessings to those around you. Also, your ability to light old rusty grills comes in handy. I've added you to the link on salentinefam.blogspot.com, welcome to the family.
By
Notablogger, At
10:43 PM
Fun pics Heidi! Except Matthew is holding Ezekiel not Zachary. :) See you soon!
By
Darcie Dow, At
3:24 PM
You have been having a great time! And your pics are great. May God continue to bless you, in all your travels. Enjoy the rest of the summer!
By
Carl :), At
4:30 AM
thanks Aaron I really enjoyed visitng with you, cindy and that beautiful baby rosie! Matt and Naomi are blessed to have such super friends!
thanks for the correction darcie ;) and Carl you are correct I am having the greatest time getting to see everyone I love and don't get to see hardly at all it seems!
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
11:53 PM
Hey Heids! I was just catching up on your blogs (good work!)...the pics are awesome! Looks like a super time home. I'm sad I havent seen ya though :(. OK...keep the blogs a comin! Miss ya!
By
Asylum, At
4:54 PM
yay Heidi comes back tomorrow!!!!
By
Anonymous, At
9:55 PM
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Ritalin and columbine plastic surgery print advertisements http://www.free-spam-filters.info/plastic-surgery.html plastic surgery Water purifier camping http://www.truck-car-seat-covers.info/Arlington-texas-plastic-surgeons.html Usato audi plastic surgery statistics 2005 Bianca trump hardcore Best plastic surgeon reputation Tenuate uk Lalique baccarat san lucas plastic surgery Complication from tummy tuck and liposuction http://www.line-monthly-planner-zocor.info/jennywhohad26plasticsurgeries.html Fall wedding flower arrangments Tranny big penis sex
By
Anonymous, At
5:56 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home