I LOVE PACKAGES!
So today was a great day because I got a package from my ever so thoughtful friend Jordan :D you ROCK!! my dear...especially b/c you changed your wedding date so that now I too can be involved in the day and not just have to hear about it after the fact 8) I am soo excited to have us all together again. And Jord just so you know I passed around the body butter hand cream at school today..and everyone LOVED it...
Amy got a package today too which was full of chocolate bars from her parents....apparently left over Halloween candy oh how I missed trick or treating hehehe....so now we have to get melodee a package as she has never received one in the 4 years she has been here :( sadness we shall have to remedy that forsure.
Other news...well yes I am still sick(coughing, voice going and sinus's stuffy), and melodee and I recently went to the dentist and me who has NEVER had a cavity in my life apparently has 5!!! and he also said that I have to have my other 3 wisdom teeth out :( Not looking forward to this at all...one because teeth are expensive..and 2 man its going to hurt...well the lower wisdom tooth neways. He said that the top 2 should be easy..not so sure about the cutting/pulling out of the bottom one. I am waiting on that one until after we come back from our thanksgiving break (american that is). We are going to Roatan and hopefully...please pray...we won't get hit with another tropical storm that is possibly supposed to hit near there on fridayish. I am so ready for the sun to be out full time. The last 2 days have been soo beautiful..yet I've been inside most of it :( so I have not gotten to enjoy the sun. Hopefully a hot sunny beach is in the not too distant future!!
Amy gave a good discription of our entertaining bleacher night so check out her blog for more details on that one. As well she put on some pictures of our cute little christmas tree that we decorated the other night, and no it is not on the wall this year...it is on the floor :D its 3-D.
Well that is all for now..should have more later because I am supposed to be going paintballing on sat for one of my students 15th birthdays. I'm excited about that b/c I've never actually gotten to go.
Ok missing you all very much and counting down days til christmas :D
Heidi 8)
Amy got a package today too which was full of chocolate bars from her parents....apparently left over Halloween candy oh how I missed trick or treating hehehe....so now we have to get melodee a package as she has never received one in the 4 years she has been here :( sadness we shall have to remedy that forsure.
Other news...well yes I am still sick(coughing, voice going and sinus's stuffy), and melodee and I recently went to the dentist and me who has NEVER had a cavity in my life apparently has 5!!! and he also said that I have to have my other 3 wisdom teeth out :( Not looking forward to this at all...one because teeth are expensive..and 2 man its going to hurt...well the lower wisdom tooth neways. He said that the top 2 should be easy..not so sure about the cutting/pulling out of the bottom one. I am waiting on that one until after we come back from our thanksgiving break (american that is). We are going to Roatan and hopefully...please pray...we won't get hit with another tropical storm that is possibly supposed to hit near there on fridayish. I am so ready for the sun to be out full time. The last 2 days have been soo beautiful..yet I've been inside most of it :( so I have not gotten to enjoy the sun. Hopefully a hot sunny beach is in the not too distant future!!
Amy gave a good discription of our entertaining bleacher night so check out her blog for more details on that one. As well she put on some pictures of our cute little christmas tree that we decorated the other night, and no it is not on the wall this year...it is on the floor :D its 3-D.
Well that is all for now..should have more later because I am supposed to be going paintballing on sat for one of my students 15th birthdays. I'm excited about that b/c I've never actually gotten to go.
Ok missing you all very much and counting down days til christmas :D
Heidi 8)

5 Comments:
hi heidi.
i just wanted to assure you that the wisdom teeth thing isn't really such a big deal. i think it's sort of been blown out of proportion. all i remember from mine being removed is this room going hazy. then all of the sudden i was awake in a small room in the fetal position. and then, it was just a day or two of eating pudding and jello. it didn't even hurt that bad. so, it will be ok.
canada (at least ottawa) is rainy, snowy, and generally dreary. so enjoy the beach!
By
dan carlson, At
12:10 PM
Hahah thanks Dan, that was very encouraging :)however i don't think i'm going to be put out...just frozen...
actually that brings me to a great new blog...go and check it out..
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
10:00 PM
I saw in the news 6 people were killed by flooding in your town. Hope you are safe.
Doug
By
Anonymous, At
10:22 PM
wow i never even heard about that doug...that is crazy didn't know it got so bad here. :( But yes we are fine, and the weather finally changed for the better HOT AND SUNNY!!
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
11:15 AM
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Online order levitra chrysler 300m for sale Weight loss lca 1993 jeep grand cherokee tor specs rocker arms Celexa peditric Mattresses web land rover defender hard tops bonet panel sport caps making
By
Anonymous, At
3:06 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home