Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Very random thoughs.....

So another couple weeks have gone flown by. What all has happened...hummm...well first thing is first because God answered my prayers about parent/teacher conferences. They went soooo much better than last year at this time. In the 2, 4 hour afternoons in a row I had a total of 7 conferences and each one went well. This was a huge relief to me because last year was, to bluntly.... awful!! I had about 30!! and most were very unpleasant so this was a much better quarter.

This past weekend we got to watch the 10th grade play production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and they did a fantastic job. If you want to see pictures check out amy's blog she put in a few good ones of the cast and also of us and the flowers they got us for helping out . I will have to put a picture with the wishing well that I created out of cardboard, wire, a metal can and paint. I think it turned out pretty good, and they liked it so its all good.

ok so tonight we planned to watch LOST at our principals house, but as we got to his gate he came to tell us that his cable was out and that we would have to watch it at home. At this point Kyle took off running back to our appartment so that he wouldn't miss the first 30 seconds of the episode. After watching part of it we told Kyle that he'd better start writing out the notes on the show so that he can explain everything to Mr. Priest tomorrow (as Mr. Priest wrote impressive notes for Kyle when he missed 10 min of a previous show). So then the rest of the show and for a while after we recited everything that happened to Kyle (who apparently was memory defficent today). Neways these are some very random thoughts for the day and now I must get some sleep as I am way past tired, as I'm sure you can tell with the verbal blah blah blahs I've just written.
Ok all for now
love
Heidi 8)

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the update Heidi (and it's a good length, too:)).

    By Blogger Burly, At 8:01 AM  

  • no problem...sorry they seem to take so long
    more to come soon..pictures too!

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home