Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pics from the summer



Well I survived my first day of school for the second time. I was really nervous to see all the kids again but it was really fun to see them again. Feels so wierd to have them here again but a grade older. My classes so far (3 of them) went well but tomorrow is going to be a long morning because I have 4, 50 min classes. EEEEKKK! I'm sure I'll find something fun to keep them etertained if we finish early. My schedule for the rest of my classes has been continually changing, hopefully it will be permanantly fixed so that I don't have one class twice a day with a lunch break in between! I am very glad to have all my classes split this year so that they are more manageable. Most of my classes range between 9 and 13 students right now. May pose a bit of a challenge when we do larger group sports but until then I will enjoy it.

I have put in a number of pics from this summer that I haven't put up on my ofoto album as I haven't gotten around to that yet. They are kinda random but I love em so that makes it ok!
This is dad, sam and me going for my last cruise around skookum lake for another year. Sniff Sniff :(

GRRRR I just spent the entire night putting on pics to share and wrote about them and everything and now its all GONE!!! Enough to make you want to throw your computer!! neways I'm heading to bed maybe i'll try again tomorrow.

gnite
~Heidi 8(~

7 Comments:

  • Keep it up superstar, don't let the computer win!

    By Blogger -Amy-, At 11:59 AM  

  • I'm with Amy, show the computer who's boss!

    - Andrew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:58 PM  

  • Thanks i'll try but man its frustrating!!!!
    i'll try again soon but not tonight sorry :(

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 10:22 PM  

  • Hey I so can read your new blog.
    and the link on my site is correct.
    love Rach

    By Blogger Rach B, At 6:42 AM  

  • your site has been linked to ours! Miles Travis has already looked at it.

    By Blogger Burly, At 12:08 PM  

  • c'mon heidi ... how 'bout an update ... or are you being productive doing something worthwhile ...

    By Blogger Burly, At 4:09 PM  

  • Haha sorry everyone, i've been slacking...if I dont' get something good written tonight I will get to it tomorrow as I have been told to stay at home...Dr.'s orders. :( yes so not cool...i will explain more later

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home