RAIN..RAIN..and more rain

So if you hadn't already guessed yes it is raining...actually POURING, and its been nonstop for the afternoon now. It is not so much that it has been raining all afternoon, but the fact of just HOW much rain has come down. We were forecasted to get something like 4-15 inches of rain the other day because of the hurricane/tropical storm but they took that warning away. Well apparently they were WRONG b/c we definately have multiple inches of rain piling up outside. There is a river flowing down the road between Apartment's A and D and our gutter like things on the ground are overflowing.
Thankfully there is nothing we have to do outside today so it is a lazy indoor day of napping and moving watching...and not wanting to get the work we have to do done. Yes I have a pile of tests to grade as I had my girls write oh sorry..TAKE their flag football test this week. Wow some of these have been very dissapointing to mark...oh I mean GRADE. But then again it is ONLY P.E. right....oh don't get me started!
Actually teaching flag football has been good for me too. I watched a football game last sunday and I actually knew what was going on!! and you know what it is fun to watch when you know whats going on lol...who knew !!! It is even more fun to watch when you are in a Fantasey Football league and you are 0-6-0 with the 4th highest amount of points with ZERO wins. Ya I'm ok with that...I'm just playing so someone else doesnt' have to lose..ya thats me the good sport...arrrrggg...this game sucks!!!
Neways I am trying to get more pictures on here but it is sooo frustratingly SLOW to get them downloaded and in some sort of order, so yes pictures are coming.
More to come later
miss you all
love
Heidi 8)
ps if you are interested in coming down plane tickets seem to be going up and down by a lot lately so you should check them out... :D I have Melissa looking into coming down for the American thanksgiving...anyone else want to come?? Going scuba diving and to the beach :)

3 Comments:
Hey Kiddo,
I'm glad that you are finally able to appreciate the greatness of football. Don't worry about your league the wins will come (well quite possibley not but it wouldn't be encouraging if I did say it anyway). Anyway have a great weekend, try to fir that "grading" in somewhere, take care of yourself.
- Andrew
By
Anonymous, At
7:46 AM
Nice pics ... glad to see the updates coming ...
By
Burly, At
3:24 PM
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Best+prices+on+didrex lortab allergic reaction itching Kingston elite pro flash memory card 2 gb Watches quartz http://www.graduate-schools-2.info/dallas-cooking-schools-adult-education.html Ambien affects on a fetus Estimated gas milage on dodge trucks Military gangbang pussy cock Poster digital printing Radar detectors+rated 118 ferrari f50 diecast http://www.coach-watches.info/Popular-watches.html
By
Anonymous, At
6:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home