My how time flys
Who knew time could fly by so quickly...2007 seems like ages ago and well I guess it was seeing as it is now 2010. It is amazing and sad to think that I have now been back in Canada for as long as I was down in Honduras. I do miss being down there, and the adventures that come with living abroad, but I have also enjoyed living closer to home. Having the chance to spend some extended time with my sister and her clan has been awesome. They are growing in leaps and bounds it feels like. Each one very unique and entertaining in their own way.
I will have to put up some pictures soon after I do a more serious update, but for now this will let any followers know that I am still alive up here in the north.
I'm living in Gravenhurst now and working at an outdoor education centre for a private school that is in Mississauga. I have been busy traveling around for that as there are times when I have to commute to mississauga to be a supply teacher...not one of my favourite parts of the job but it did allow me to reconnect with some long lost cousins and family friends. God does provide blessings amongst the frustrations of jobs.
Well this is short for now but I will see what I can do about trying to keep it a little more current...maybe I'll even make it back on Matt's (my bro in law) blog. Have to see on that one.
I will have to put up some pictures soon after I do a more serious update, but for now this will let any followers know that I am still alive up here in the north.
I'm living in Gravenhurst now and working at an outdoor education centre for a private school that is in Mississauga. I have been busy traveling around for that as there are times when I have to commute to mississauga to be a supply teacher...not one of my favourite parts of the job but it did allow me to reconnect with some long lost cousins and family friends. God does provide blessings amongst the frustrations of jobs.
Well this is short for now but I will see what I can do about trying to keep it a little more current...maybe I'll even make it back on Matt's (my bro in law) blog. Have to see on that one.

3 Comments:
woah heidi blogged too!
By
Melodee Webb, At
9:13 AM
Go Heids go! Write those blogs soundly! :)
By
-Amy-, At
12:21 PM
Um, yeah. You're not making it back on my blog. It's been almost another year since the last post, eh?
By
Burly, At
9:21 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home