Bitter Sweet
So I am going to have to change my blog name pretty soon. I can't believe how quickly my time down here is coming to a close (temporarily of course). We have 2 work days left...which seem like the longests days ever being that there is only a few things left to do after working the last half of last week. That leaves us with hanging out and putting off the inevitable goodbyes that I have already had to start doing :( I really don't like goodbyes..but I think I'd dislike NOT saying goodbye even more. The bitter sweet is that I am really looking forward to going home and seeing my family again...and also going out to visit my friend Chris in Calgary. Its been over a year since i've seen her. We're planning to check out the Calgary stampede and camp in BC/Alberta somewhere on our road trip to Lyndon, Washington.
Neways today we had our final staff send off breakfast. It was quite nice, and I didn't cry :) actually laughed b/c my wonderful principal has such a great sense of humour lol....I think he cracked at least 5 short jokes in the span of a 2 min intro before giving me my appreciation gift. I felt very loved and appreicated today, even with the short jokes :) I am really going to miss being down here. I have had the opportunity to make some truely AMAZING friends who I will miss VERY much!
here are some pictures from lately....there are more on http://www.facebook.com/ check them out.
This would be a typical A1 Family photo. A1 just won't be the same I am going to miss being a part of the A1 family!
Cosetta and I. I am going to miss our chats :( but we shall have them online now thanks to gmail and facebook!

Leader of the I hate Canada Group...however I think we have finally one him over. He's going to miss us just as much as I'm going to miss his constant harassment :) Congratz Chris

Ya this picture pretty much sums up our friendship....Going to miss you Kevin.
And this photo totally sums up just how crazy Brian is and how it is never a dull moment when he is around. Jen you are awsome, glad to have taught with you this year. Good luck next year.

This would be Big P (as kyle would say) in a phone booth. How cool is our principal. Elizabeth and Dan you will be missed forsure.
And you thought our principal was cool....this is our superintendant :) The staff down here rocks! I'm praying for you and yourr family Mr Smith as you morn the loss of your dad.
Erin good luck next year..help keep the sanity down here :)

Another awsome family is the Mattica's. John I am going to miss those awsome bear hugs and your unbelievable faithfulness to Our Lord Jesus Christ. You and Andriana both have been a huge encouragment to me and I am really going to miss you guys.
Who says I can never be taller than Priest lol
Cosetta and I. I am going to miss our chats :( but we shall have them online now thanks to gmail and facebook!
Best Prom Date Ever !! Even if I did have to share him lol
Leader of the I hate Canada Group...however I think we have finally one him over. He's going to miss us just as much as I'm going to miss his constant harassment :) Congratz Chris
Ya this picture pretty much sums up our friendship....Going to miss you Kevin.
And this photo totally sums up just how crazy Brian is and how it is never a dull moment when he is around. Jen you are awsome, glad to have taught with you this year. Good luck next year.
This would be Big P (as kyle would say) in a phone booth. How cool is our principal. Elizabeth and Dan you will be missed forsure.
And you thought our principal was cool....this is our superintendant :) The staff down here rocks! I'm praying for you and yourr family Mr Smith as you morn the loss of your dad.
Erin good luck next year..help keep the sanity down here :)
Melissa and Amy our hard core beach v-ball team....hehe we sure surprised ourselves! What a blast!
My CCI Family.
Zacapa's you have given me so much, in so many different ways these past 3 years. I thankyou and love you so much and can't wait to have you up to Canada!!
Another awsome family is the Mattica's. John I am going to miss those awsome bear hugs and your unbelievable faithfulness to Our Lord Jesus Christ. You and Andriana both have been a huge encouragment to me and I am really going to miss you guys.
Roberto, you have been so faithful to this ministry over the years. You are an amazing person and I will miss you.
And of course Major Eddie Ortiz, we have all learned so much from you this year. Your dedication and love for Christ is an encouragment and challenge to me. I will miss you!

7 Comments:
As always, Heidi, you have collected more friends, gained respect, and are truly a vibrant part of the family of God.
Your family at home, is looking forward to having you closer to home... but we understand and appreciate the contribution you have made. We trust that as your future unfolds you will always know that you are loved!
Dad
By
Bruce Mines & District H.S., At
6:41 AM
thankyou daddy, I miss you all at home VERY much, and I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family who love and support me no matter what crazy adventures I embark on. Thankyou so much for being exactly who you are!
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
11:06 PM
Rock on, sistah!
What's up next? Where ya headed?
By
Kat, At
7:36 PM
wow girl, so many memories. bless you as you move on, taking these precious people in your heart as you go. i know it'll be hard... but i'm so glad you have so many friends that will be with you for life. love em.
By
kanadians in korea, At
11:08 PM
I love how we always sandwich people between us in pictures - no wonder we're considered sisters ;) Hope you're having an awesome summer sistah!
By
-Amy-, At
9:46 AM
-.-
By
Unknown, At
2:08 PM
give us an update when you can, okay heide, even if it is just to say that you're still in limbo but surviving..... :)
By
Theresa, At
7:59 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home