SO CLOSE..
Oh how i can't wait to go home...it is getting so close now...only 8 days til I'm making my way back up to the snowy north :) I hope the pond is freezing up well for my skating party. Neways life down here right now has been absolutely insane to say the least. This week has been long and combined with a sore neck and the start of a cold I have been feeling miserable. I even came home yesterday afternoon, only to get to sleep til 2:30 and then went back for soccer practice. I know I am a gluton for punishment, but it is tryouts right now and I didn't want to leave Naomi with all the 21 girls trying out.
neways like I said I am excited for this week to be over...only 2 days left, sadly which also means less days to get last minute shopping and errands done before we leave. You can check out amy's blog to find out how our adventure went as we tried to get our Honduran driver's licences. What a whirlwind tour that was...complete with the psycho STabbing of our fingers to find out our blood type. Don't think I will EVER forget now that I am A+.
Ok well this is all for now as my head is pounding.
Take care and will hopefully see most of you very soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENESSA - belated by a day or two :) better late then never right ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA - hope you had a super day and a great breakfast. So wierd that I was going to bed and she was having breakfast when I called lastnight. Guess thats Africa for ya....a world ahead (or at least 9 hours).
neways like I said I am excited for this week to be over...only 2 days left, sadly which also means less days to get last minute shopping and errands done before we leave. You can check out amy's blog to find out how our adventure went as we tried to get our Honduran driver's licences. What a whirlwind tour that was...complete with the psycho STabbing of our fingers to find out our blood type. Don't think I will EVER forget now that I am A+.
Ok well this is all for now as my head is pounding.
Take care and will hopefully see most of you very soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENESSA - belated by a day or two :) better late then never right ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA - hope you had a super day and a great breakfast. So wierd that I was going to bed and she was having breakfast when I called lastnight. Guess thats Africa for ya....a world ahead (or at least 9 hours).

6 Comments:
i hope you get better soon, and say hi to canada for me :) love em.
By
kanadians in korea, At
3:47 AM
hey, I heard you finally got the DVDs dd you enjoy?
By
Anonymous, At
8:03 PM
Hey Heidi
We're excited to have you come home. Although we have no snow and it's quite mild. So if you are planning a skating party you may want to have it in an arena.
Hope to see you soon
Love Erin
By
Unknown, At
8:43 PM
hey, merry christmas! i can't wait to see you again.
By
Anonymous, At
8:10 PM
I've already tried calling your house but you were not there. I might add that I forgot that you were in Canadia and so now my cell phone will get some weird charges on the next bill. I'll try again some time, but I have to make sure to use yahoo the next go around. Try to be available sometime on the 27th. ttyl. Oh and Merry Christmas!!!
By
Anonymous, At
7:05 AM
thanks for the attempt kyle...i won't be back to bruce mines till tomorrow...like i said i'm not back there til the nite of the 29th...had a great time in ottawa!!!!
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
9:12 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home