My first video
Here you go folks :) I figured out how to put a video up :) sorry no sound though b/c my camera is not capable to do that :( one day i'll get an upgrade. So I thought it would be nice to show you a totally different view of our lovely Teguc airport seeing as my girls soccer games have been played right beside the run way...or pretty much neways. Well here is the American flight taking off with some of our senior boys trying to race the plane.
sorry it didn't work but try the video above :) think it should work.
sorry it didn't work but try the video above :) think it should work.

4 Comments:
Hey, Looks lovely, but I can't get it to play! :( Do I need to download anything? You'll have to tell me how you did that! I guess that will be the first thing I see when I get there!
By
Carl :), At
6:17 PM
hey,
played fine on my computer. Question??? If I have a few movies rated above PG-13 do you still want them ? A couple have a few topless scenes. I don't know what happened to the bottom of the pictures.
Doug
By
Anonymous, At
8:56 AM
haha i see..well then prolly pass on those then thanks :)
By
~Heidi 8) ~, At
5:46 PM
Hey cool, works great! I must figure out how to do that! God bless!
By
Carl :), At
10:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home