Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome to the World!!



Well lots has been going on lately and Amy has been doing a great job at keeping up with everything...however the most recent and exciting took place lastnight. Arelia Rose Maria Priest was born around 6:58pm weighing 7 lbs 3 oz. We haven't seen her yet as they are not home from the hospital yet. Cossetta and Jonathan (principal and his wife/great friends of mine) went down yesterday afternoon and are supposed to be coming home today...sounds quick I know. Neways Mother and Baby are doing well....I'm sure Cossetta is excited to finally be in the recovery stage and not the waiting stage. I'll try to get a picture up soon so everyone can enjoy the new bambina along with us :)

The other most recent happenings took place on mon and tue this week. Our school cleaned up at the Tegucigalpa Track and Field meet. Seriously...I don't know for sure yet what the stats are but man we certainly came home with a lot of 1st's, 2nd's and 3rd's. I am so proud of these kids they are well on their way to breaking some long standing records next friday at the ABSH meet (which our school is running). Sorry again no pictures yet there either. Next week I'm going to bring my own camera however it is so hard to take pictures and coach at the same time! No matter what the sport.

Well end of the quarter is quickly drawing to a close. Only 1 week left!!! eeek...that means fitness testing is starting for my girls.....oh how they love it....yes that was dripping with sarcasim!

Check out my dads site to see some awsome pictures from boundary road. The pond is just like glass its so beautiful!! here is one example.



Alrighty well thats all for now, short but a must :)
More to come....May God be continuing to bless your life as He is mine (even with all the challenges lately)

Our Wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving crew....so felt like Christmas...so wierd!



This is our Coca-Cola-Jesus Mountian where we call home!



This is me after using my bike all last week to run with my girls. The field and roads were pretty wet...basically like a pond again so I got a little dirty to say the least lol....but man was it much easier on my body to ride back and forth with them then trying to run with every class!! Why I never used it last year I will never know!!!

5 Comments:

  • Well I hope you guys do well on the weekend, hopefully they will continue to put their all into it and do their best! May God continue to give you the strength you need to face your daily tasks! I too had an incident with unexpected water (you'll have to read my post) but I didn't get a pic of my butt, sorry! Oh and hey are you getting paid for advertising for ABK?

    By Blogger Carl :), At 9:33 PM  

  • haha no i'm not...but theres a thought lol

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 9:52 PM  

  • Sweet bums shot heidi...really it's what we've all been waiting for;)
    Anyways great to hear life is fun and exciting. Things are crazy here but good and under control...9 days!
    stay warm
    Love Erin

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:12 PM  

  • ONE WEEK to go! WUhwooO!

    loveth Melissa

    ps. I wanta live at the Boundry road house :|

    By Blogger Asylum, At 3:35 PM  

  • hey girl,
    love hearing what's going on there... and man, your dad's pond is beautiful! they have snow already? when i hear that i'm glad to be overseas lol. love ya! em.

    By Blogger kanadians in korea, At 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home