Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Love Saturdays!!

So once again I Tackled the mountain with Kevin and Chris. I think we are getting stronger because we had a quicker pace today (up that is) and we are trying to use harder gears to challenge ourselves. It took us 45 mins to get up the mountain today wooo hooo!! It was a chilly start b/c there is a cold front coming in, we’re hoping for a cold day this week ;) It is incredible the temperature change as you god down and back up the mountain you really notice it when you are on your bike. It just hits you when you get down to the look out…it almost feels like a blast of warm air on the way down and a blast of cold air on the way back up. Wear a sweater down and peal it off on the way back up (thanks Kevin for carrying it back up for me).

So what to do on a Saturday morning when you are totally awake and ready to go by 9am….lol well today I decided I’m finally going to go with Joseph, Brian and the group to the feeding center. I can’t believe its take me so long to finally get there…sad I know. I’m excited b/c I’ve heard so much about what they do there. I’ll let you all know how it went later.
After we get back it will be time to head out to our CCI church social, which thankfully is up here in El Hatillo. We are having a bonfire, complete with hot chocolate and smores. Perfect for the cool weather we are having. Might have to crack out my scarf tonight;)

Neways that’s all for now….we are counting down the days til wed afternoon when we are officially on thanksgiving break (American that is). J

God is Great! and He never ceases to amaze me!

1 Comments:

  • One problem working in the hospital, even in America there are no Thanks Giving breaks for many, guess I should feel bad for the sick, but how dare they get sick during the Holidays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home