Life...from Heidi's neck of the woods

Thursday, November 16, 2006

High School Meetings

So there I was trying to make it though a high school staff meeting...which by the way are not usually bad b/c well we have the GREATEST principal in the world, and his wife is amazing too b/c she always bakes us something yummy to help us through the meeting. NEways there I was not feeling so great, had been feeling dizzy last part of the day and so I was proping myself up with a couple chairs so that I would not have to miss any part of the fun we have. Well it didn't happen to just about the end of the meeting, but my "friends", co-workers decided that they needed to spice things up a bit. We have a little thing called work orders that can be filled out whenever we need something done or fixed etc...and they all have to go through the principal so we like to give him something interesting to read between all the regular boring ones. Well apparenlty I was the focus this week b/c Kyle, Kevin, and yes EVEN AMY! decided to play "concerned citizens" who felt like I needed something to help me be more easily found. Well unbenonced to me that this work order was even thought up, Jonathan thought it would be best if I found out about it at our monthly staff meeting this past wed. So here are the pictures that were posted up on the overhead projector for all to enjoy.





Please continue to pray for me and the "friends" that I have to live/work with down here lol!

All I have to say is stay tuned for the next workorder fun ;)

6 Comments:

  • Well that explains the title you were using on MSN! But i think that they made a mistake, as you seem way better looking than that drawing! But on the other hand I am glad to see that everyones got a good sence of humor!

    By Blogger Carl :), At 7:48 PM  

  • I'm wondering if anything was done to fix the problem. It seems to be a legit concern and should be dealt with properly. Plus the big hat should keep the sun out of your eyes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:06 AM  

  • well thankyou concerned citizen...only thinking of whats best for me I see. What would I do without those helpful citizens...

    life would be oh so boring i'm sure...

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 10:13 AM  

  • Oh my, I think I just peed myself.

    By Blogger Asylum, At 10:15 AM  

  • Ah, that work order is one of the great ones...such organization behind it all, such effort and thought went into it...it was a work of art - literally! ;) We love you Heidi!

    By Blogger -Amy-, At 11:52 PM  

  • Just glad to know I'm worth all that time and effort lol

    By Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~, At 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home